Monday 9th August 202, Nudgee GC will come out of lockdown with members-only social golf. Please check the bookings page for updated daily information on course access. Update – From Tuesday single competitions will be played.
Strong restrictions will continue to apply for the next two weeks, including:
- Members-only from Monday 9th until a review of this will be conducted during the week.
- The driving range will remain closed, with an opening date to be advised later in the week.
- All major club events will be cancelled including the Nudgee Masters.
As per direction from Queensland Government, golf is permitted as a form of exercise.
• 4 players per group
• Physical distancing must be maintained
• Heightened hygiene practices must be maintained
• Masks must be worn when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people.
• No major club competitions, no open days, no interclub events, no prize presentations, no rakes in bunkers, no NTPS’s, flagsticks to remain in https://www.golf.org.au/club-g
• 1 player per cart (unless members of the same household)
• Players should AVOID travel to regional Queensland to play golf
• Golf coaching is permitted (masks must be worn, no clinics)
• masks must continue to be worn indoors, except for while seated and eating or drinking. Masks must also continue to be worn outdoors where physical distancing is not possible;
• patron density limits of one (1) person per four (4) square meters indoors and one (1) person per two (2) square meters outdoors;
• patrons must be seated while eating and drinking;
• there can be up to 20 people attend weddings and funerals; and
• there is no dancing, except at weddings.
Thank you to all members for their patience in these times, stay safe and wash your hands
The Board NGC