Playing or Practicing Golf
Neat, Clean attire is to be worn at all times
- Golf clothing similar in style to what is sold in the Club’s Golf Shop should be a guide if any doubt as to whether an article of apparel is suitable or not.
- Shoes must be fully enclosed. The use of soft spikes is encouraged on the course. Soft spikes are also permitted in the main bar area of the clubhouse.
Club House Attire
- Golf clothing similar in style to what is sold in the Club’s golf Shop should be a guide if any doubt as to whether an article of apparel is suitable or not.
- Open footwear is permitted in clubhouse area only (not permitted on golfing areas)
Unacceptable Attire – Course or Clubhouse
- Clothing or footwear that may be construed as “gym wear” beach wear”
- No singlets or board shorts are permitted
- Singlets, dirty work wear, bike pants or track pants are examples of what is not acceptable
A NEAT AND TIDY APPEARANCE IS EXPECTED AT ALL TIMES
Our Club has some members who must wear headwear at all times on medical advice, including inside our Clubhouse.
As we are an inclusive Club and wish all members to enjoy all facets of their membership, the Board has decided to allow members to wear headwear inside the Clubhouse.
Please note that wearing of hats is not compulsory and a member’s decision to wear a hat should not impact any member who wishes to remove their hat.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron. Exceptions to Dress Regulations at the discretion of the General Manager