The Premier announced that as a result of further locally acquired cases detected in the community, the current restrictions impacting the previously noted LGAs in South East Queensland will continue for a further week, until 6:00am, Friday 23 July 2021.
Specific to Clubs, this means:
- masks must continue to be worn indoors, except for while seated and eating or drinking. Masks must also continue to be worn outdoors where physical distancing is not possible;
- patron density limits of one person per four square meters indoors and one person per two square meters outdoors;
- patrons must be seated while eating and drinking;
- there can be up to 100 people attended weddings and funerals; and
- there is no dancing, except at weddings.
Nudgee will continue ensuring members are checking into the club using the Check-In Queensland App.
Thank you for your continued cooperation – The Board NGC