With restrictions lifted all golf bookings will be as per the bookings page on the website. Carts will be on the course tomorrow.
Please familiarise yourself with the new restrictions especially wearing masks indoor. Summary below:
Restrictions for Queensland
From 12pm (midday) AEST Thursday 1 April 2021 to Thursday 15 April 2021, restrictions will ease in greater Brisbane. All of Queensland will be subject to the same restrictions:
- you must carry a face mask at all times and wear indoors, unless you have a lawful reason not to
- restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs can only open for seated eating and drinking, no standing allowed.
- Hospitality businesses must keep an electronic customer register.
- Customers must check into venues and provide their contact details in case we need to contact you.
Masks for Queensland
- You must wear a mask in indoor spaces.
- It is strongly recommended you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people.
- You can remove your mask to consume food or drink.
Click on the link below for the full detail:
Thank you and stay safe – The Board, Nudgee GC